Annual Fund Donor
Individual and corporate donations are critical to support the mission and projects of Shreveport Metropolitan Ballet. With your help we can continue to provide high-quality performances, educational and outreach programs, and need and merit-based scholarships. Our Annual Fund drive is based on the fiscal year which begins June 1st and ends May 31st.
Shreveport Metropolitan Ballet is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization. Our tax ID number is 23-7431965. Your contribution is tax deductible to the extent allowed by law.
Additional benefits, including sponsorship options, are available at higher giving levels. Please contact SMB Executive Director Heidi Gerkin at 318.221.8500 or firstname.lastname@example.org regarding these levels.
Corps de Ballet • $1 - $50
- Recognition in season program
- Advanced notice of SMB performances and events
Soloist’s Circle • $51-$149
All Corps de Ballet benefits plus:
- Recognition on our website
Principal’s Circle • $150-$499
All Soloist’s Circle benefits plus:
- Invitation to donor thank-you receptions during select SMB performances
Artistic Director’s Circle • $500-$999
All Principal’s Circle benefits plus:
- Opportunity to purchase tickets prior to public on-sale date
- Free valet parking at select events
SMB Founder’s Circle • $1,000-$2,500
All Artistic Director’s Circle benefits plus:
- Invitation to a private event with SMB Artistic and Executive Directors